ATLAS ZONE THERAPY
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your: IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a computer’s hard drive. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest, as they help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
• speed up your searches and recognise you when you return to our site
Where we store your personal data
Some of the data that we collect from you will be stored by our hosting provider SiteGround based in London UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps possible to ensure that your data is treated securely and protected in accordance with the GDPR. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. • To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your personal data to others
We may disclose your personal information to certain third parties:
• We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• Basic information may be shared with our professional advisors and service providers
Retaining your personal data
We will only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and our legal obligations. Members records will be retained for seven years after they resign.
You have the right to:
a) Access your data, including being notified of the details of what data is held, the purposes of the processing and who it is shared with;
b) Rectification of personal data that is incomplete or inaccurate;
c) Erasure of your data in some circumstances; i.e. when it is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, you withdraw consent or you object to its processing;
d) Restrict processing of your data
e) Object to processing of your data
f) Data portability
g) Complain to a supervisory authority;
h) Withdraw consent.
You can also exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to information
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Business and information about these interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erasure, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Atlas Zone Therapy will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If the Organisation is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released. All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or by phoning 0044(0)7771764803 or writing to us at the address below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by the Business you have the right to complain to us. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the ICO.
Atlas Zone Therapy Murrells Hall, Blountswood Road, Hockley, Essex SS5 6AD, email: email@example.com or telephone 0044(0)7771764803.
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF Telephone +44 (0) 303 123 1113 or email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/